TIS THE SEASON . . .

TIS THE SEASON . . .
YEAH - YOU KNOW YOU'RE READY FOR IT.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

NFL wk#5 ~ GAME PICKS ON THE JIVE!

 
READY FOR SOME GAME-DAY?
WE ARE. PROGNOSTI-KATIONS JOSTLE
STATS AND STANDINGS JIVE!

GET A GRIP! - pic ala youfantasysports



                             


NFL wk#5
PROGNOSTI*KATIONS:

GAME PICKS ON THE JIVE!
 
                             

   
Absolutely Steeler*Kate's hot turf tips:    
 
 JAGS could well do their jig
over a shuffalo in BUFFALO
 
BENGALS don't bungle but
sink the BUCCANEERS jolly ship
 
FALCONS fly oe'r fields of BROWNS
 
Sam and the RAMS
  slam jam cram MOTOWN's rhythm
 
Peyton knows pocket place as COLTS 
knock KC sunshine outta da place
 
CHEESEHEADS pack it in over DC SKINS
 
"Growl, growl, growl", go DA BEARS.  
Slink, slink, slink prowl-mewl da PANTHERS
 
Well feather that nest mile high as RAVENS  
quoth the BRONCOS a fair g'bye
 
TEXANS tromp
the GIANTS shadow (who knows?)
 
SAINTS march in where CARDINALS ain't
 
BOLTS shine; leave RAIDERS in the dark
 
Whoopee ki-yi-yo - COWBOYS 
lasso TITANS in this show
  
Out on a limb, as Har would say, EAGLES
  prove feathers over crowds goin' NINERS way
 
 
AND MONDAY NIGHT ~
VIKINGS gotta vex the hex outta Rex
to make me smile at a JETS pride crash

                            

THERE YA GO.
READ 'EM BUT DON'T WEEP.

THERE'S NO CRYIN' IN FOOTBALL EITHER.

WHAT ARE YOUR
ABSOLUTELY BEST NFL PICKS?

TELL US YOUR WINNERS WITH STYLE & SMACK
INTO THE COMMENTS' SECTION -- THEN CHECK BACK!

********************      *******************
I think I hear the rustle
of HARRY'S hunnerd % hustle
slidin' poifect picks he thinks will thrive
under da door for NFL wk#5
 
( Let's check, shall we? )

******************************************************
YEP! Here they are ~

                             
 

HUSTLING HARRY'S
HUNNERD PERCENT
  PIGSKIN PROPHECY!

                          


Jacksonville X at Buffalo
Jaguars like to take every other week off but so far that’s twice as industrious as the Bills.

Tampa Bay X  at Cincinnati
Buccaneers aren’t facing the Steelers here.

Atlanta at Cleveland X
How you like your dirty bird? Browned. Cleveland finishes what San Fran couldn’t. 

St. Louis at Detroit X
Bad luck Lions have been hanging in there against some good teams. Their turn this week. 

Kansas City at Indianapolis X
Trust me Bolton, you don’t want me on the Chiefs bandwagon.

Green Bay at Washington X
Shanahan 

Chicago X  at Carolina
Any way I eenie meenie I’m bound to be wrong. 

Denver X  at Baltimore
Kyle Orton sells less shirts than Tebow but throws for more yads than every other QB in the NFL. 

NY Giants X  at Houston
Giants defense is stingy. Might be enough. 

New Orleans X  at Arizona
C’mon 

San Diego at Oakland X
San Diego has been winning at home and losing on the road. Cardinals make everyone look good. 

Tennessee at Dallas X
Dallas comes off a win and a bye.  

Philadelphia at San Francisco X
Niners have been the kings of almost. Here we go niners, here we go! 

MON, OCT 11
Minnesota X at NY Jets
Reunited and it feels so good!



So ~ WhattaYOUGot?


MAKE YOUR PICKS / ADD YOUR SMACK 
IN THE COMMENTS SECTION BELOW

GIVE IT YOUR BEST SHOT
WE'LL SEE HOW IT GOES

~ Absolutely Steeler*Kate
wishin' everyone ~

 
GOOD LUCK and
GOOD FOOTBALL!

 

10 comments:

  1. well there Hustlin' Har ~

    Did you put the "W" in wit or wins? We shall see who this week is out on some limbs.

    Really dug your "Shanahan" as the ultimate one-word responsorial ... but the T'Bay and Cleve comments were well dug and dirty too. Fashion statement on Kyle and your eenie-meenie show me your sportscasting sure gots style!

    G'luck in your standings rise.
    Just stay a little behind me, will'ya?
    ~ Absolutely Steeler*Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S SUGAR, SUGAR, SUGAR-TIME
    (Week after NFL week?)

    Sugar picks week 5

    Jags, Bengals, Falcons, Rams, Colts, Packers, Bears, Broncos, Giants, Saints, Chargers, Cowboys, Eagles, Jets

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIKES! What a scare, HAR! You and I are diff on 8? (that ain't great)

    SHOOGS and Me ~ We diff by 3, and we shall see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm goin' Tarzan on the limb swingin' Got some catchup to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have 8 different? I bet we go 4 & 4 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jacksonville X pays the bills in Buffalo. Jack will have a great post-game comment on this one.

    The Bucks stop at Cincinnati X - this was a tough call for me, but decided it is in Bengal territory and they need redemption after the Brown beating.

    Atlanta X at Cleveland - I like Seneca but Matt's gonna hook up with former chief, Tony Gonzalez to put it away!

    St. Louis at Detroit X - again tough call, but it's in Detroit and aren't they due for a win?

    Kansas City at Indianapolis X - I love my Chiefs and I hope I'm wrong on this one, but KC's had too long to think and Peyton's pissed about last week's loss. Takin' the colts with my head not my heart.

    Green Bay X skins Washington. Not betting about Aaron. He's my boy.

    Chicago X da bears kill the panthers. Ba-bye carolina.

    Denver at Baltimore X - hate the donkeys, think flacco and harbough are cute. it's in baltimore, gotta go with them.

    NY Giants at Houston X - this was my other tough call. the Texans don't do well with physical teams, but everything's bigger in Texas.

    New Orleans X at Arizona - Saints gonna march on in!

    San Diego X will charge on in and squelch the Oakland raiders.

    Tennessee X at Dallas - going with my hubby on this one - call me crazy!

    Philadelphia at San Francisco X - I know. Crazy, right? But Philly's got a long trip and Mike's on a mission to make Alex shine.

    MON, OCT 11

    Minnesota at NY Jets X - hate going against Brett, but it's in NY and Brett didn't exactly help the Jets. Redemption?

    Just hoping I didn't make a fool out of myself on this one. I know, Harry, I'm going to Hell for going against my Chiefs. There's loyalty and stupidity...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers Bolton ~ A gal wit' gumption who knows to call Flacco & Harborough cute, but will go with her head instead of thumpa thumpa heart where the KC sun doth shine!

    "The Bucks stop at Cinncinnati" was a keepah line and I'm with ya on some tough calls were tough to call ~ Houston/G'men and Philly/Frisco. A good game day all 'round! (You and me are diff on 4 - as to how that stacks up with how Tarzan-Harry is limbing is to be a Sunday sensation. ~ Absolutely Steeler*Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nah EB, you give good smack and I've used that tactic to get the Broncos a win before myself. This way win or lose there's a little something in it! Too bad that whatever cute Flacco and Harbaugh bring to your particular fantasy league, Ray Lewis' ugly mug surely negates. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. boy, i got my tushy handed to me today! but kate - i think you called the 4 i didn't. and harry - ray lewis is as ugly and dirty as they come. i try to pretend he's not on the team when i pick them! :)

    ReplyDelete